A key part of FutureNeuro's Public Engagement programme is to raise public awareness and understanding of the centre’s research and the roles it plays in society.
Through our varied Education and Public Engagement Programme, we will:
- Improve the understanding of chronic and rare neurological diseases amongst the public
- Empower patients living in Ireland with neurological diseases to be involved in research and feel that they are being heard
- Enable our researchers to become STEM Ambassadors
- Generate an increased interest in Neuroscience and other STEM subjects amongst students
- Inform government policy in healthcare and healthcare-related research
- Partner with Industry to highlight career opportunities